Need to get ahold of me? Cool. I’ve got a number of ways to do exactly that.
First, see if one of the following points meets what you need, cuz we have separate links for those…
- If you are contacting me about a potential JV partnership or having me promote something, please view this separate page about that.
- Don’t contact me about placing any ads on this site. I don’t host advertising unless it is my own.
- If you’re interested in guest posting for this blog, please view the guidelines.
- If you’re interested in becoming one of my affiliates, click here.
Aside from that, I welcome your message! Please note that this email isn’t being sent directly to me (David), but will be going through my support desk. My assistant, Dawn, will reply or assign messages according to what is needed. Remember, I’m not hiding from ya. This is just necessary in order to be able to keep things organized internally.
I’m on Twitter at @davidrisley. Feel free to drop me a line over there THEN FOLLOW ME. This way I can reply to you via direct message (in case it is a private matter).
Keep in mind, I still ask that you use the support desk (above) for customer service issues. Thanks.
My phone number is 813-418-6909. HOWEVER… don’t expect me to pick up the phone. You will go direct to voice mail, more than likely. It isn’t that I’m a snob, but I am very careful to guard my time as I’m a very busy man. A few rules…
- Please be very specific about the reason you’re calling. You won’t ever hear from me with a “Hey, this is XXX, call me back. Thanks” voice mail. Give me a compelling reason to call you back.
- In most cases, emailing me is going to be quicker than calling me anyway.
- If you’re trying to sell me something or ask me about JVing with you, I won’t call you back. Period. Use email.
Again, it isn’t a snobby thing… this is just called “time management”. Phones are nuts in that they interrupt you without your control unless you set the rules. So, that’s what I’m doing.