When you go online with your blogging, one of your goals is to… get famous.
Now, we might not be talking about celebrity famous. Chances are, we’re talking about achieving recognition within your particular niche or field. After all, to earn business online, you need to become known.
Laura Roeder, from LKR Social Media, comes on The Blog Program to discuss the idea of creating fame. Laura discussed the “big idea” which is necessary for creating fame, and how to go about getting out there into your marketplace even when you’re starting from scratch.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- The importance of picking a kind of content to focus on (and how this can save you a lot of needless legwork, too)
- How to arrive at your “big idea” which will separate you from your competition.
- Her recommendation for post frequency
- How do you pitch a guest post do a larger blog (even if you feel like you’re a bit of a nobody in comparison)
- How to get interviews (and how Laura got herself onto my show )
- Some of the changes Laura is making to allow her to continue to run her business while traveling for a year
To learn all the details of Laura’s strategy for creating fame, check out… Creating Fame (not an affiliate link). You can opt in there for some free video training. You’ll also get word from her when she reopens the program (which she does 4 times per year).
Big thanks to Laura for coming on the program.
Oh, and everybody should send her a big congrats, because I found out she got engaged to be married very shortly before this interview.
Lastly, I’d truly appreciate it if you take a moment to subscribe to the show in iTunes and rate/review it inside of iTunes. It’d really help me out. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open up iTunes.
- Search for “the blog program” podcast.
- When you’re ready, give the show a star rating and write a short review.
Thanks for listening!
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: