They say you’re supposed to launch things with lots of hype. You know, a big lead up period, lots of buzz, then open up to a blaze of digital glory, fame and fortune.
No doubt that that works. I’ve done it myself, in fact, and plan to do it again. But, not today. Today, I’m doing something different. Call it a “soft launch”.
I’m launching the Inner Circle program. It is now live and available for enrollment.
In short, this is going to be an exclusive, premium side to this blog with enhanced access to me and enhanced instruction. It includes:
- Exclusive blog content only for insiders.
- Exclusive training webinars on a regular basis (with access to archives)
- Exclusive access to my rolodex of resources, services, software that I use to conduct business. (This one is about to go live – stay tuned)
- Exclusive Q&A sessions, blog evaluations and video content.
- Exclusive discounts and bonuses
I said “exclusive” enough, didn’t I? Well, that’s the idea.
Everything will be taking place right here on David Risley dot com, however if you’re not a member, you’ll not be able to read the premium content. All Inner Circle content will be clearly labeled as such, both here on the blog and in the RSS feed.
Why Was This Program Created?
A natural question would be, “Why”?” Why did I bother with this and what is the difference between insider-only content and the freely available stuff? I’ve got 3 answers for you.
- There is stuff that doesn’t make it’s way to this blog in terms of the usual, free content. Partly for strategic reasons, yes, but also because I couldn’t even possibly cover everything here and still have time to develop products (which is where I spend most of my time).
- Not all readers are created equal. Let’s just be up front about it (as I always am). I like to surround myself with action takers and people who are serious about this stuff and really want to tackle it. For me to go all-out and spend hours producing content, only to give the farm away to people who aren’t going to implement a lick of it – that makes no sense.
- This is a business and I treat it as such.
The moment you ask somebody to take out a credit card, you’re going to find out who the true action takers are. That said, I didn’t want to charge an amount that I thought would be too restrictive for anybody. A lot of bloggers cannot afford Blog Masters Club, for instance. Which brings me to…
How Is This Different Than Blog Masters Club?
Many people have asked me this question. Others wondered if the Inner Circle is going to replace Blog Masters Club. So, let’s explain this…
The Inner Circle is completely separate from Blog Masters Club and is certainly not a replacement program. The programs are very different.
Blog Masters Club is a structured, 6-month course, complete with action guides. In other words, it is a real course, with a beginning and an end. A true training program for a budding pro blogger.
The Inner Circle is an on-going, always-current access to myself. It has no beginning and it has no end. The Inner Circle has no pre-planned agenda of content. It is, instead, a group of my VIPs who are able to get a closer level of access to me and my methods on an on-going basis.
You’re going to begin seeing Inner Circle content on this blog. It’ll be mixed in with the usual blog content. This will include written posts and videos.
I am also getting the ball rolling with the first Inner Circle webinar next week. You Build It, They Didn’t Come. Now What? That’s the topic of our call and I’ll be addressing ways to infuse an under-trafficked blog with new eyeballs. That call will be on May 12th, at 9PM EST. And you must be a member of the Inner Circle to attend.
Simply put, this program is the best value I have EVER released to the blogging community. Up to today, only my Blog Masters students have had any level of access to me outside of this blog and they each paid me anywhere from $400 – $600. And if anybody were to hire me for 1-on-1 consulting, I’m not cheap.
The Inner Circle will only cost you about 90 cents per day. There is absolutely no commitment because you can cancel any time you want.
To learn more and watch my video where I explain it further, learn more about the Inner Circle.
I invite you to join me at the ground level of this brand new program.