In this episode, I jump into the subject of productivity and getting more done. Bloggers and online entrepreneurs are particularly prone to overwhelm and the shiny object syndrome. In order to succeed online, you’ve got to have yourself organized. In these 15 productivity tips, you’ll discover real-world, actionable advice from the trenches to help you get more productive online – and not let all these shiny objects get the best of you.
Even though this episode doesn’t solely apply to bloggers, I thought it was important to cover this material early in the lineup of The Blog Program.
… Because, if you’re not organized, you just won’t get anywhere with your online business. If you’re overwhelmed, little will happen.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Why you should consider NOT reading very much.
- How I personally use Evernote to plan my week (and capture blog ideas)
- The solution to strategy overwhelm that usually follows reading a bunch of blogs about blogging.
- How to deal with your email.
- Why I’ve been a clean-freak lately (and my wife is lovin’ it)
- Why a desk that you stand up at isn’t as crazy as it seems.
- And a lot more.
Resources Mention In This Episode:
- Google Reader
- OneLoad.com (formerly TubeMogul)
- Post Publishing Checklist
- Ikea Frederik Desk
- Time Master Formula
I hope you enjoy this episode. And, I know there are a LOT more than 15 good pieces of advice about being productive. So, if you have anything you’d like to share, please share below in the comment.s
Thanks for listening!
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: