It is time for episode #2 of The Blog Program.
First of all, I want to THANK YOU for your support. The response to the first episode was awesome, and your reviews and ratings inside of iTunes help propel the show into the “New & Noteworthy” section of iTunes in the Business category! The show bounces around in there, but at one point it was #2 in that section.
So, I’m humbled, excited… and eager to get more shows out there. So eager that I’ve decided to kick out episode #2 NOW. This show was recorded even before #1 was published… and I recorded it using my Blue Snowball mic just to see how it went. It sounded pretty good, with just a few minor imperfections. However, I’ve got my new Heil PR40 all set up, and from episode #3 onward, it will all be recorded on that.
Here’s a quick photo of the new setup (to the right).
In this episode, I’m talking about 11 of the top blog monetization strategies for your blog. Here’s the breakdown of the show:
- Introduction, and some of what I’ve been working on over on my tech site, PCMech.com.
- The problem with “blog monetization”.
- The breakdown of the 11 monetization strategies.
Here is a list of the resources mentioned in this episode:
- OIO Publisher
- Commission Junction
- Wishlist Member
And once you’ve listened to this episode, here’s some things you can do (which would be cool of you) :
- If you use iTunes, I would VERY MUCH appreciate a rating and review inside of iTunes. It really helps get the show out there, because those ratings are what tell Apple that the show is, well… worth a crap. Click here to access the show in iTunes.
- Have any suggestions for the show? Anything you want me to do a future episode on? Or even just a question from this episode you want me to clarify? Leave a comment on this post.
- You can also call into the voice mail line and leave a comment at anytime. The number is 813-642-6965.
Also, a question: If I went to the hassle to get every episode transcribed, would this be something you would use? Just let me know in the comments.
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: