When it comes to making money as a blogger and online entrepreneur, we mostly think of information marketing.
Thing is, the perceived value of information isn’t what it used to be. We live in a world today where information solely for the sake of itself is a really hard thing to sell – and the perceived value of it in some markets is heading toward zero.
So, what will your prospects pay the most money for?
In this episode, we talk about 5 different things that your prospects will spend the most money for. Add these into your products and you can make more money.
In episode 18, you’ll learn about…
- 2 reasons why the perceived value of information is decreasing
- How information is really alot like the U.S. dollar right now. 🙂
- What you’re REALLY selling when you make any kind of product offer.
- Why low priced products aren’t the stuff on which businesses are built.
- 5 things you can add to your products to increase their value.