After years with Aweber, I made the switch to Office AutoPilot. In this podcast, I explain the 8 factors in my Aweber vs Office AutoPilot breakdown.
It takes certain tools to run an online business, and there are choices that need to be made.
In this episode of The Blog Program, I get into some of the behind-the-scenes nitty-gritty details of what makes an online business tick.
Specifically, we’ll be talking about email marketing, and why after YEARS of working with Aweber, I decided to switch away from it and make the move to Office AutoPilot (aka Ontraport).
This was a pretty big move for me, and one which isn’t going to be applicable to everybody in my audience. However, this episode will be a good one for those of you who…
- Are running established online businesses and find yourself getting frustrated with some of the limitations of your current software, and feel you’re leaving money on the table because of it. OR…
- You’re still fairly new, but are still interested in some of the considerations that go into an online business as it grows.
This episode covers such topics as:
- Why I’ve been recommending Aweber over Mailchimp for my readers
- 8 different reasons why I decided to switch from Aweber to Office AutoPilot (aka Ontraport)
- What the #1 most important asset of your business is
- Some of the “holes” you may have in your business while using a traditional email marketing service like Mailchimp or Aweber.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Aweber – Still the solution I recommend to most of my audience. Give it a try for $1.
- Office AutoPilot
- AW Pro Tools . You can also read my writeup about AW Pro Tools here.
Lastly, I’d truly appreciate it if you take a moment to subscribe to the show in iTunes and rate/review it inside of iTunes. It’d really help me out. 🙂 Here’s how you can do it:
- Open up iTunes.
- Search for “the blog program” podcast.
- When you’re ready, give the show a star rating and write a short review.
Thanks for listening!
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: