What makes the difference between blogs that make money... and those which don't? Find out how blog monetization REALLY works in 2017... and how it has everything to do with getting traffic. Pick your date and time for this free blog monetization workshop.
June 17th, 2013
1 min read
One thing all blog owners want is TRAFFIC.
It is one of those things that nobody thinks they have enough of. And, for brand new bloggers, it can seem like the hardest thing to get.
In order to get traffic, you have to PROMOTE. But, what exactly do you do?
What do you do to get the word out?
How do you let people know what you’re doing?
How do you build leverage?
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Why you need to stop tweaking your blog.
- What it really means to create “good content”.
- Why content creation should represent a minority of your blogging schedule.
- How most bloggers are grossly under-utilizing social media.
- How to alleviate all doubt about what content you need to be writing right now.
… and more. 🙂
10 promotional tactics – talked about in detail.
Transcript Download: Click Here To Download PDF
Lastly, I’d truly appreciate it if you take a moment to subscribe to the show in iTunes and rate/review it inside of iTunes. It’d really help me out. 🙂 Here’s how you can do it:
- Open up iTunes.
- Search for “the blog program” podcast.
- When you’re ready, give the show a star rating and write a short review.
Thanks for listening!
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: