Not long ago, I was looking for a local contractor to do a little work on our home. So, what did I do?
I went and searched Google for local contractors who would do what I needed. I came up with several potential business and then I checked out their sites. And I noticed something…
Their websites SUCKED.
As a person who does new media marketing and knows the power of it, I saw a TON of glaring holes in their marketing.
But, here’s the question…
Does a local “brick and mortar” business really need a blog? Should they be interested in online marketing?
If you’re a plumber, a dentist, a chiropractor, a lawn service – whatever it is – should you be blogging and doing online marketing?
In episode 22, you’ll learn about…
- Why a traditional business can most definitely benefit from a blog.
- How your website can attract leads – or scare them away – in an instant.
- Why even a traditional business needs an email list – and you should go about building it.
- What to send to your email list if you’re in a “regular” business.
- How to deal with the concern of how long it would take to operate a blog for your business.
- Much more
If you are running a more traditional business, definitely don’t dismiss the kinds of online marketing strategies you’ll see on a site like Blog Marketing Academy. It is highly relevant.
Listen to this episode to find out how.