PODCAST EPISODE TRANSCRIPT
30 Email Marketing Power Tips For Bloggers (Part 1 of 3)
Any blogger looking to expand their reach, their audience, or their revenue… HAS to be doing email marketing. In this episode (and the next 2), David does some rapid fire power tips on how to best build your list as well as what to DO with your list once they’ve subscribed. Each tip is something…
Episode #27 | Episode Date: May 5, 2014
[presto_player title=”Click Here To Play” custom_field=”mp3_url”]
Blogging and email marketing go together like fish and water. In that the fish just freakin’ dies without the water.
In the same way, your blog will usually limp along in life support with the email list. So, for that reason, every blogger has to engage in email marketing.
In this episode of the podcast (as well as the next 2), I am talking about all email marketing. I am going through a list of 30 actionable tips… things you can immediately put to use to get more email opt-ins as well as properly utilize your list after they’ve subscribed.
In this episode of the show, I cover 1-10.
We’ll talk about…
- Why a giveaway offer is a good idea… and what KIND to create to earn new subscribers.
- The typical conversion rates for sidebar opt-ins, and what converts FAR better.
- The one word that SO many bloggers use to describe their list – and they SHOULDN’T be.
- When – and when not – to use “blog broadcast” emails.
- And more. After all, they’re 10 of them in this episode.
Here are some links mentioned in this show: