Any blogger looking to expand their reach, their audience, or their revenue… HAS to be doing email marketing. In this episode (and the next 2), David does some rapid fire power tips on how to best build your list as well as what to DO with your list once they’ve subscribed. Each tip is something you can put to use to get results. No theoretical crap here.
Blogging and email marketing go together like fish and water. In that the fish just freakin’ dies without the water.
In the same way, your blog will usually limp along in life support with the email list. So, for that reason, every blogger has to engage in email marketing.
In this episode of the podcast (as well as the next 2), I am talking about all email marketing. I am going through a list of 30 actionable tips… things you can immediately put to use to get more email opt-ins as well as properly utilize your list after they’ve subscribed.
In this episode of the show, I cover 1-10.
We’ll talk about…
- Why a giveaway offer is a good idea… and what KIND to create to earn new subscribers.
- The typical conversion rates for sidebar opt-ins, and what converts FAR better.
- The one word that SO many bloggers use to describe their list – and they SHOULDN’T be.
- When – and when not – to use “blog broadcast” emails.
- And more. After all, they’re 10 of them in this episode.
Here are some links mentioned in this show:
- Hybrid Connect (great plug-in)
- Magic Action Box
- Ten Minute Pages
- The Hybrid Confirmation Model
Subscribe And Share
Lastly, I’d truly appreciate it if you take a moment to subscribe to the show in iTunes and rate/review it inside of iTunes. It’d really help me out. 🙂 Here’s how you can do it:
- Open up iTunes.
- Search for “the blog program” podcast.
- When you’re ready, give the show a star rating and write a short review.
Thanks for listening!
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: