Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Anybody help please!

Jesus Acosta updated 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • Jesus Acosta

July 22, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Hey guys, I was working really fine on the optimization of my homepage, then suddenly everything got wrecked – It seems I cannot post images here – anyway, my web page closed and I couldn’t access anymore https://atodacostaproject.com/.

I tried to acces from Chrome and appeared a message that my Pc’s clock is late and incorrect. I tried from Brave and a message about someone trying to access all my information and probably trying to hack it… My SSl from siteground was activated, and now whenever I tried to log in, it only appears a pop up little window from Chrome to introduce my User & Password and I’m afraid they could take all my info.

I do not know what to do, in Siteground everything is seemingly fine.

• David Risley

Administrator
    July 23, 2020 at 12:04 pm

Looks to me like you have a user/pass requirement on the site now. If you didn’t do that, then definitely get in touch with Siteground and have them look at it for you.

• Jesus Acosta

July 24, 2020 at 11:18 am

Thanks David, I will get in touch with them.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.