Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• what is the best video platform for monetization?

David Risley updated 8 months ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • Brian L.

February 12, 2021 at 8:00 pm

Hello @DavidRisley and group.

What is the best video platform today for monetization ?

I want to create videos speaking the truth and not being censored and also work toward making a full time living / income from my videos.

• David Risley

Administrator
    February 15, 2021 at 7:46 am

Well, not really sure what you mean by “the truth”. I mean, Youtube is clearly the best right now, but as you probably know, depending on what you’re talking about, you could get banned, de-monetized, censored.

The best monetization is the one you build on your own, without reliance on any video platform.

If your main concern is not to be censored, then look at places like Rumble.

• Brian L.

February 15, 2021 at 10:12 am

My main concern is to make money from my videos and I know that YouTube and Vimeo take a large commission out each sale a creator earns.

How would I build my own video platform?

Who is the best video hosting out there to post independent videos?

What do you recommend for paid traffic? And paid advertising?

• David Risley

Administrator
    February 15, 2021 at 10:19 am

You wouldn’t build your own video platform. You would build your own business instead of relying on advertising. As for how, this entire LAB is about how to do that. 😉 You can host the videos anywhere you want if you build your own business around it. Your own list, your own products, etc.

Honestly, you’re asking vague queations. So, all I can offer is vague answers.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.