Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

Tagged: 

• books / course to build Wordpress site from scratch

• Brian L.

April 9, 2021 at 8:50 pm

@DavidRisley

Do you know of any good books or simple online courses on how to build a custom SEO friendly WordPress website?

• David Risley

Administrator
    April 12, 2021 at 8:21 am

That’s a pretty general topic. 🙂 There are literally thousands (if not millions) of videos out there that cover aspects of this. Including stuff I make right here in the LAB.

• Brian L.

April 30, 2021 at 8:54 pm

I would like to know where to start exactly in your lab courses.

My wife and I have finally found our niche.

We are starting from ground 0. We will be using YouTube and eventually vimeo.,side by side our blog. We will be creating a blog. / Vlog using entertainment and comedy about real world issues and have a big spritual component to our content. Does this help you more to help us to chose the best place to start ?

• David Risley

Administrator
    May 3, 2021 at 9:48 am

Right now, I am creating a brand new version of the Business Building Bootcamp. It is linked to from the main dashboard (at the top), and in the course library. Still a lot of work to do on it, but that course is going to become the main track for people starting from scratch. It will replace the old Roadmap, more than likely.

So, I’d recommend you go start there for now. 🙂

• Brian L.

May 3, 2021 at 4:18 pm

any idea when your new version of Business Building Bootcamp will be completed ?

• David Risley

Administrator
      May 6, 2021 at 7:00 am

No. It is kind of a big job. 🙂

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.