Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Buddyboss Member export

David Risley updated 2 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • Yusuf Mahomedy

July 19, 2021 at 12:50 pm

Is there a plugin that can export Buddyboss member (profile) data, including extended fields captured during Buddyboss registration, from one site to another?

• David Risley

Administrator
    July 20, 2021 at 11:19 am

I’ve never tried to do it. Have you tried the build-in exporter/importer and just apply it to users? I would think it would get the meta data, too.

• Yusuf Mahomedy

July 20, 2021 at 1:58 pm

Unfortunately the default WordPress tools cater for content export, not users. I checked with BuddyBoss support and they advised there is no official integration with export plugins yet.

• David Risley

Administrator
    July 22, 2021 at 8:09 am

Gotcha. I would take the site into staging so you can try things without messing up anything. Then, look into plugins that export extended profile data for users. There should be several options.

It actually would be suprising if there was no way to do this.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.