Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• convert box right to left

• ramsis kasis

July 27, 2021 at 4:00 pm

hey

right now i use “righrmessage” tool its very cool and power full i contact convertbox to ask if their tool supports rtl the answer wan no.

i see there every thing can be rtl but not the field and labels with inspector and some css it seems that i can make them rtl >

can you confirm that before i buy it please?

• David Risley

Administrator
    July 28, 2021 at 7:18 am

Well, I’ve never tried it. So, don’t know. ConvertBox does have a custom HTML option, so you may be able to embed the CSS inline in there to make things appear RTL.

If RightMessage is working for you, not a big need to change, tho. One thing RightMessage has that ConvertBox does not is the visual funnel flows between boxes. That’s pretty unique. With CB, every box is totally independent.

• ramsis kasis

July 28, 2021 at 8:40 am

Thanks david

Rm is so poweful but expensive so i am looking for alternatives 🙃

• David Risley

Administrator
      July 29, 2021 at 7:40 am

I get it. ConvertBox does most everything RM does, but that funnel designer they’ve got over there is pretty unique from what I’ve seen so far. I like ConvertBox better overall, tho. More flexibility.

• ramsis kasis

July 30, 2021 at 1:28 pm

yea i agree about the visual flow

but i did not enjoy there ui/ux and there support can take many many days to get a reply

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.