Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Email Host provider

• Kriti Dutta

September 10, 2020 at 12:02 pm

I want to ask you about the fastmail email host. I couldn’t find it anywhere clearly so decided to ask that can you create personal and business email account in fastmail? For example i would like to have one domain based email (or multiple) and one primary email and one throw away email(Completely migrating from gmail). Do they allow multiple email address or user in $50 year plan?

• David Risley

Administrator
    September 10, 2020 at 1:34 pm

You can come to Office Hours today and ask anything you want about FastMail. 🙂

But, yes, you can run as many email addresses as you want through the one account. It is like my command center for all things email.

• Kriti Dutta

September 17, 2020 at 11:19 am

Thanks David That’s what I want to know. However couldn’t attend the office hours due to time zones. However I saw the recording and my question got answered too.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.