Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Email Marketing – Should I Switch

• marilyn-z-2

November 15, 2021 at 12:33 pm

Hello all – I have a question about email marketing. I currently use GetResponse and wondering if I should switch to MailerLite.
    I don’t get enough opens with my list and it doesn’t seem like my entire list is getting sent. My list is growing slowly through my website. I sent traffic to a landing page using Thrive Architect and software with ConvertPlus.
    However I’ve noticed MailerLite has some nice optin templates and training on how to do a paid newsletter subscription to integrate it with Stripe, etc.
    I often struggle integrating the various tech pieces.
    I wonder what experience others have had with MailerLite and GetResponse.

Thanks
    Marilyn

• David Risley

Administrator
    November 15, 2021 at 3:08 pm

I do prefer MailerLite over GetResponse. And I’ve heard (second hand) that the delivery/open rates on MailterLite are pretty good.

That said, have you considered FluentCRM? It is all “in house” on your site and you’d send via something like Amazon. Save yourself money, most likely.

There are no fancy templates with FluentCRM, though. So, that may be a factor for you.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.