Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• How do I accept crypto?

Ricardom Vasquez updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 7 Posts
  • Ricardom Vasquez

September 13, 2021 at 5:31 pm

I was wondering how I would need to set up my site to accept crypto?

I’m putting together a funnel that will require the ability to have an order bump, upsells etc but I want to collect cryto as payment.

How would I do that? Thank you!

• Joe Foley

September 13, 2021 at 7:03 pm

Paypal lets you accept crypto: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-to-use-crypto-at-checkout-faq4477

I’m sure there are other ways too.

• Ricardom Vasquez

September 15, 2021 at 7:50 pm

Thanks, I’ll look into it.

• David Risley

Administrator
    September 14, 2021 at 6:54 am

It kind of depends what shopping cart you’re using. If you’re using WooCommerce, for instance, it has a number of plugins for taking crypto.

For instance, here’s Coinbase talking about how to integrate with WooCommerce:

https://commerce.coinbase.com/integrate/woocommerce

There are many others, too. WooCommerce has the most flexibility for this kind of thing.

• Ricardom Vasquez

September 15, 2021 at 7:49 pm

So you’re still able to do the same exact funnels as I mentioned above even though you’re accepting crypto?

Thanks

• David Risley

Administrator
      September 15, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Not sure. You’re going to need something like CartFlows to do order bumps and stuff, but since Coinbase (and other crypto plugins) would be a WooCommerce payment add-on, I would think it would work. Not sure if it would work for recurring or not, but would probably work for order bumps. Don’t know until you try. 🙂

• Ricardom Vasquez

September 15, 2021 at 8:03 pm

Okay awesome.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.