Questions & Answers Forum

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Blaine Moore

May 23, 2022 at 1:59 pm

I can think of a couple reasonably easy ways…

I assume what David is doing is using WPFusion to show different content based on your login status. You can probably mimic that functionality with most membership plugins (it’d be easy using WishListMember at least.)

Another option would be to setup two separate pages, and automatically redirect the person on login to the logged-in home page. (You’d then need to redirect logged in users revisiting the home page or only have it affect when they log in.)

• Kevin

May 24, 2022 at 2:46 pm

I have FluentCRM. Do I create a WordPress trigger “User Login” automation to do this? If so, how would the automation flow go?

• David Risley

Administrator
      June 7, 2022 at 1:20 pm

Kevin, FluentCRM alone cannot do that. Actually, merely doing it based on logged-in status doesn’t even really involve FCRM. In my case, I use WP Fusion. There are likely other Elementor add-ons that could do it. And, if you’re not using Elementor, then the technique is different.

• David Risley

Administrator
    June 7, 2022 at 1:18 pm

Sorry to be late to the party here.

I am indeed using WP Fusion and the integration with Elementor to show different sections based on their logged-in status.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.