Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Image Captions

• Mark Nicholson

May 3, 2021 at 3:27 pm

Hi, Like a good boy I have been adding titles, captions and descriptions to the graphics in my course (built with Thrive Apprentice). However, when I preview the course I do not get any description on mouseover or anything. How can I check that these attributes are being passes correctly?

• David Risley

Administrator
    May 6, 2021 at 6:58 am

If you’re using Architect to bring in those images, it has an option there to show the caption if you want to. Captions are meant to be shown, but it depends on how it is inserted. ALT tags (which is different) is for SEO, mainly.

• Blaine Moore

May 6, 2021 at 1:03 pm

ALT tags are for SEO and ADA compliance…screen readers will read the ALT tag for those with visual impairments as well.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.