Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

Tagged: ,

  • Issues after updating Thrive Architect from Thrive Themes

     dhmailbluewin-ch updated 7 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 6 Posts
  • dhmailbluewin-ch

    Member
    June 17, 2021 at 5:39 am

    To all, that use as well Thrive Architect:

    Almost every time, when I update TA, that breaks some visual elements on my website. Just by updating – that’s really annoying. Support couldn’t help me with this.

    Here’s an example of a page how it looked like before updating TA:
    https://www.freiklavierspielen.com/der-pianoclub/

    And here how the same page looked like after updating TA:
    https://sdhunziker.wpengine.com/der-pianoclub/

    After updating the pricing table got colored bars on the top, the guarantee box moved to top left and some pictures got a very low height.

    Does anyone experience similar issues with TA?
    Could it be, that something on my website setup isn’t ideal and therefore causes such issues?

    Thanks for any hint!
    Daniel

  • dhmailbluewin-ch

    Member
    June 17, 2021 at 3:44 pm

    The url with the issue has changed. You can see the issue here:
    http://dhunziker.staging.wpengine.com/der-pianoclub/

  • David Risley

    Administrator
    June 20, 2021 at 7:38 am

    My guess is that you’ve got cache making things weird. Have you tried clearing the server cache?

    Also, if using the new version and you’re using Project Lightspeed, you may want to temporarily turn that off and see if it makes a difference.

    I’ve never had things get messed up upgrading TA because typically the CSS isn’t changing.

    • dhmailbluewin-ch

      Member
      June 21, 2021 at 5:00 am

      I’m using wpengine. On the wordpress dashboard there is an item of wpengine called “General settings – Purge all caches”. That’s what I did, but that didn’t help. Anyway, I guess this could really be a caching issue.

      Did you ever use wpengine together with Thrive Architect?
      If so, wasn’t there no such issues as well with this setup?

      Thanks, Daniel

    • David Risley

      Administrator
      June 21, 2021 at 7:08 am

      Pretty sure I used Architect on WPEngine, but it has been awhile since I used WPEngine. 🙂

      Have you tried editing the page and just adjusting the margins and stuff on those areas?

    • dhmailbluewin-ch

      Member
      June 21, 2021 at 11:09 am

      Ok, so it seems you didn’t have any such issues using wpengine and TA.

      Yes, sometimes it works just to edit this elements and then save them.
      But in this case, either the element looks suddenly fine after editing it, or I can correct it by editing it, but it doesn’t save and looks again the same after leaving TA.

      A little bit strange…

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Log into your account to participate in this discussion.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.