Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

Tagged: 

• Just starting out

Sarah updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • Alyssa

June 22, 2021 at 12:57 pm

Hey everyone! I’m working on building a new blog/business and thought this would be a great place to learn how to start. I’ve never blogged before so I really don’t know anything about it. I’m going through the roadmap and I’m on module 3 lesson 1 of phase 1, where we watch the “introduction to the core components of your online business” video from the Business Building Bootcamp.

The video says we’ll start to track all the different things that will help us make decisions and move forward. My question is: Should I be spending time blogging while I’m finishing going through the roadmap? Or is it better to wait and not post on my blog until after I’m done going through the roadmap?

Thanks!

• Alyssa

June 22, 2021 at 2:07 pm

Never mind, I kept going on the roadmap and figured it out ๐Ÿ™‚

• David Risley

Administrator
    June 22, 2021 at 5:44 pm

Great. Welcome onboard. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Sarah

June 23, 2021 at 3:47 pm

I’m Sarah, I joined this website earlier today. I’m a little overwhelmed right now. I’m trying to get into affiliate marketing using my blogs. I’m disabled. I do not have money to spend

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.