Questions & Answers Forum

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• David Risley

Administrator
    August 30, 2021 at 8:38 am

Most I’ve seen around here are either using Learndash of Thrive Apprentice. Haven’t seen too many Lifter people.

Unless your questions are Lifter specific, I can talk shop all day long. 🙂

• Jon Phillips

August 30, 2021 at 9:51 am

Shop talk definitely doesn’t have to be Lifter-specific.

I came across your YouTube content on FluentCRM after purchasing it recently. So I’ve got a lot of interest in getting FCRM up and running. So I guess I may be more so looking to chat about how others are using FCRM alongside their LMS.

I’ve been using ActiveCampaign for almost 2 years but definitely don’t use most of the advanced tools at my disposal. I think I’ll be able to do most of what I need to do on my site with Fluent CRM. I’m just trying to navigate my way around the setup I’ve been used to (ActiveCampaign + WP Fusion) while I transition to FCRM + Uncanny Automator to handle some automation functionality that isn’t native to Fluent CRM yet.

I’ll be on the lookout for FCRM threads in the forum.

• David Risley

Administrator
      August 31, 2021 at 7:31 am

WP Fusion works with FCRM, too, so there shouldn’t be too many necessary changes for you.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.