Popups optin with Gutenberg

• Author

Hello David and everyone.
        1. What are you using for email optin popups with Gutenberg after ditching elementor? I’ve been looking at kadence conversions, but they don’t make it clear who they integrate with. I’m using fluent CRM.

• March 31, 2023 at 4:50 pm #3542926

I am using Kadence Conversions. And basically all it is doing is giving you the ability to use blocks within a popup. So, in terms of integrations, it is just whatever Kadence already integrates with.

The options that are official on Kadence forms are MailterLite, SendinBlue, Mailchimp, FluentCRM and Active Campaign. It can also send webhooks.

You can also use blocks from other plugins, though. So, technically, you could integrate with whoever you want. For instance, I could throw a Fluent Form into a popup if I wanted and then send leads to anything Fluent integrates with.

• March 31, 2023 at 4:50 pm #3542927

Ah, I see you say you use FluentCRM. So yeah, the built-in Kadence block for forms integrates right with it.

I should also add… any opt-in plugin would work with Kadence since it is a separate thing. So, technically, you could use Thrive Leads, OptinMonster or anything similar and it’d work fine.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.