Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Pricing Facebook and Google ads

• Jami Hede

November 5, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Is there any way to get a ballpark idea of what it will cost me to run an ad on Facebook and/or Google? I’ve tried going to the Ad Manager, and there are a lot of hoops I have to jump through, including actually creating the ad, before it will give me any idea on what it’s going to cost me.

It’s pretty important that I find this out before I go about creating a Facebook page, and then my ad. While I realize the importance of paid traffic, the cold hard fact is that I get my food from a food bank, and have some large hospital bills I have to pay off from having major surgery twice this year. I can’t just commit myself to some indefinite future expense.

Thanks in advance.

• David Risley

Administrator
    November 9, 2020 at 8:00 am

That’s pretty much the only way to find out. And it makes sense, because they would have no idea how much it might cost unless they see all the targeting criteria for the ad. Plus, even then, their predictions aren’t always right.

You can begin to build things up without paid traffic. It takes longer and it is more work, but it can be done. Just be willing to get out there into your market very proactively and not just rely on writing and publishing posts and waiting for Google to send you traffic,

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.