Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Site navigation problem

• Jami Hede

October 21, 2020 at 3:52 pm

Hello. Having been away for a while, I’m going through the Roadmap from the beginning, for purposes of review. But I ran into a snag, and I wonder if there’s something wonky, or if things have just been changed around.

At the end of Lesson 2, Step 3, there is a link to the course “How to Step Into Your A Game.” However, when I click on the link, I am taken to another course on the one-page business plan. On the list of lessons on the first course, I should go to a series of exercises on the Reboot.

Is it me?

Jami

• David Risley

Administrator
    October 27, 2020 at 10:43 am

I’ll take a look at it when I’m back in the office next week. In the meantime, you can always access the A game course directly from the course library.

• Jami Hede

October 28, 2020 at 8:32 am

Thanks. I figured that out as well.

• David Risley

Administrator
    November 2, 2020 at 9:25 am

I am back now. When I go to check this link, I’m not seeing a problem. Perhaps I’m looking in the wrong spot. Could you provide a URL to the page where there’s a broken link?

• Jami Hede

November 2, 2020 at 11:30 am

OK, I’m still seeing the problem. Here is the page where I found it: https://www.blogmarketingacademy.com/course/how-to-step-into-your-a-game/

Scroll down below the video to the list of the contents of the course. I click on “Introduction,” and this is what I get: https://www.blogmarketingacademy.com/lessons/introduction/ (The introduction to the One Page Online Business Plan AP.). On the same page, to the right there is a cute little graphic of a guy in a rocket ship, with a button that says “Continue.” Clicking this button also takes me to the AP Intro, rather than the Course Intro. To get to the course, I had to go back to the list of courses.

• David Risley

Administrator
    November 3, 2020 at 7:26 am

Awesome. Fixed up! Thanks. Looks like it was a simple URL conflict.

• Jami Hede

November 4, 2020 at 4:39 pm

You rock!

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.