Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Staging Sites

• Mark Nicholson

May 6, 2021 at 3:01 pm

Hi,

I’m now knee-deep in setting up my new WordPress site. Hosted on Cloudways, using Thrive Themes and ConvertKit, I am the poster boy for David Risley’s recommendations 🙂

I’d like to add site staging so that I can work on my site without affecting the version that is live, and then push the changes live once I’ve wired everything together. What plus-ins/whatever are recommended for staging sites?

Cheers,

– mark

• David Risley

Administrator
    May 7, 2021 at 3:30 pm

You don’t need any plug-ins to make a staging site on Cloudways. Just go to create a new app, then you can choose whether you want to make it a staging site or not. Then, choose which site to tie it to. After it is there, you can push/pull changes to/from staging. All built in.

• Blaine Moore

May 7, 2021 at 4:14 pm

Nice, hadn’t noticed they offer that yet. That’s convenient.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.