Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

Tagged: ,

• Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) settings in Stripe

• Christoph Faessler

November 8, 2020 at 2:38 pm

Hi, I use Stripe here in Europe and European Law requests this change with deadline December 31, 2020. Since I’m not a “tech geek” I have a hard time to find out what exactly I do have to do in my stripe and website settings. I read through the stripe instructions but with code and everything – I don’t get it. Any help is highly appreciated, absolutely possible I’m making it bigger in my head then it is.

Thank you very much,

Chris

• David Risley

Administrator
    November 9, 2020 at 8:02 am

What are you using now to run your membership? The answer here lies in your integration. You can pretty much ignore all the geekery on the Stripe website, because this is something that your plugin would need to take care of.

• Christoph Faessler

November 11, 2020 at 9:40 am

Thank you David, I still use Membermouse and I’m happy with it. The thing is that I was not able to find a setting (within MM) where I can set up the SCA. What would you suggest? Thanks a lot,

Chris

• David Risley

Administrator
    November 12, 2020 at 8:41 am
Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.