Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Tools & services I need to start my blog from scratch

David Risley updated 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • eleni-b

December 29, 2020 at 6:04 am

Hi all,

I am about to start building my online business and I am a little bit confused as to what tools will I need.

I am building a life coaching business and for now I will be offering live online workshops.

So far I have bought my domain, hosting (siteground) and I chose the theme (from theme forest). My next step is an email service.

But apart from that what else do I need that I have to buy?

Opt-in forms…landing pages…a service for online payments…

I am trying to make a list of all the services I need to buy to start so that I can start comparing prices and all.

Thank you,

Eleana

• David Risley

Administrator
    January 4, 2021 at 9:08 am

You’ll want to grab a page builder that you like. I am a fan of Thrive Architect (obviously), but there are others (like Elementor).

I wouldn’t worry yet about payments and shopping carts. You can do that when the time comes. You want to be careful not to be collecting tools prematurely so as not to waste money.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.