Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Using FluentCRM

• chrisbehindthemixer-com

December 6, 2020 at 3:54 pm

I’ve converting over to Fluent CRM. I’ve noticed they aren’t big on documentation…or I’m just too geeky of a user for my own good. I’m currently using thrive leads and want to add those people into F-CRM. Can that be done or do I have to use their forms? Any other tips of converted to FluentCRM?

• chrisbehindthemixer-com

December 7, 2020 at 9:39 am

Just noted you aren’t using it yet, so no worries. 🙂

• David Risley

Administrator
    December 7, 2020 at 9:40 am

Right now, it works best with their own plugin – FluentForms.

If I recall, tho, Thrive Leads has the ability to pass form input to a URL and ping a URL. If my memory is right on that, then you could integrate it with Fluent using the webhook functionality.

As I said when I first wrote about Fluent, it is a new product and very early phase. I bought it knowing I’d need to be patient. They’re making good headway, but yeah… still work to do (including on the documentation front).

You can also get into the Facebook group for it and the team is in there and can answer questions.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.