Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Webinar Tool

• Kriti Dutta

July 20, 2020 at 2:03 pm

Hello David. I want to ask about beginner friendly webinar service. I know you use Vimeo premium, but it is quite expensive for beginner. Can you suggest some budget friendly live or on demand webinar service ?

• David Risley

Administrator
    July 20, 2020 at 3:37 pm

Yeah, and Vimeo Premium isn’t really a webinar platform. Just live streaming. So, it really comes down to whether you need live streaming… or if you need all the usual functions of a webinar platform (RSVP, followup emails, etc.).

If you need a full webinar platform, a lot of people use EasyWebinar, WebinarJam, etc.

You might want to check out Shane (from Thrive Themes) videos on his personal site: ActiveGrowth.com He’s done quite a few video reviews of various webinar platforms.

• Kriti Dutta

July 23, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Thanks David I will check them all.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.