Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

Tagged: 

• What to do when my offer is not ready yet

• Kriti Dutta

June 3, 2020 at 12:37 am

I am at startup phase of my blog and was doing Creating Lead Magnet Course. I do not have any front end offer right now. Though I know what I want to offer and have good ideas for lead magnets, still it is going to take time to effectively craft modules and offer to the customer at the end.

Thing is as I am newbie I have no way to get feedback from market, also spending on paid facebook campaigns seem useless to me when I have no front end offer to my audience currently.

So what to do in this situation? Should I just offer my product without any feedback from potential audience? Or spend money on FB campaigns without having any product only on basis of lead magnets to get feedback from customers? Is there any middle way by which I can get feedback without being too expensive?

• David Risley

Administrator
    June 3, 2020 at 10:04 am

First off, you don’t need to have a product to make an offer. You can make an offer for something that is based on your time, therefore requiring pretty much no prep. Or… do a pre-sell, where you’re creating an offer for something that does not exist yet.

We can talk more about that on today’s office hours. You had submitted a couple of questions for it which I do plan to answer. 🙂

As for a middle ground, if you don’t want to go the ad route to speed things up, you can do it organically by using social media, group participation, forums, etc. Just participate in those groups and, where appropriate, link to your site. Guest posting is another possibility.

Then, for every person who comes, make it real personal. Actively invite conversations. Don’t get stuck in the mindset of numbers, opt-in forms and analytics. Just get real human and invite people into Skype chats and things so you can really learn.

In other words, you’re in the learning phase of a potential market. You need to get in direct communication with them as much as you can. Do a lot of listening.

And you can either save time and pay for contacting them with ads…. or save money and spend your time doing it more manually.

Always comes down to time or money. 🙂

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.