Academy Member Community

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Academy Member Community

Get informed answers to your Wordpress questions – right here in the Academy member community. One of the benefits of your free membership.

Already a member? Sign In.

Tagged: 

• Where to get images to use ?

• brian Ramdhan

June 13, 2020 at 7:28 am

I checked out shutterstock but they are a bit pricey. What do you use ?

• James Granahan

June 14, 2020 at 5:11 am

Hi Brian,

I normally use Unsplash or Pixabay for free images. That does the job probably 80 or 90% of the time.

When I need something more specific, I’ll use depositphotos, which is paid. Every now and again they run deals with AppSumo where you can pick up a pack of 100 image credits for around $49.

• David Risley

Administrator
    June 15, 2020 at 9:52 am

Yep, I use DepositPhotos using credits purchased from AppSumo. When those deals come out, definitely worth stacking credits because they’ll last a long time.

• Jennifer Swenson

June 24, 2020 at 2:39 pm

I use Unsplash, and a great App to use is Typorama that includes backgrounds and offers free use images and text.

If you have time, the New York Public Library has a digital library with tons of images that are great to use or find inspiration from.

• Chris Gallagher

June 25, 2020 at 7:58 pm

As James mentioned, I too use Pixaby and Unsplash. Pixabay is the one I use the most.
    There is another called Pexels.

Another idea that I have used is to write my friends and use their pictures. I typically do this when I have presentation and I know my friends have a good photo. it is good to help friends out.
    Just a thought.

• Heath Close

July 28, 2020 at 5:26 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone, bookmarked all those sites

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.