Questions & Answers Forum

Get technical questions answered... or help with your business strategy. Your call. :)

Members Only Community

With your free membership, you’ll be able to post questions and replies in the forums.

Already a member? Sign In.

• Woocommerce checkout forms

Posted by Ricardo Vasquez on December 14, 2021 at 11:19 am

I’m not sure if I read it in one of David’s emails or perhaps thrive but is theres a way to customize woo-commerce checkout forms? By customized, I mean adding order bumps and 2-step opt-in capabilities.

I know there are tools like woofunnels and getwpfunnels etc but I’m wondering if there is a new integration with thrive that I’m unaware of beyond what they’ve already done. (Basic editing).

Off-topic: I wonder why thrive hasn’t added the capability to build landing pages because they pretty much already do everything else as far as funnels are concerned.

Thanks

David Risley replied 11 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • David Risley

Administrator
    December 17, 2021 at 7:58 am

Outside of diving into code, the main way to customize Woo checkout forms is via other plugins. I personally use CartFlows. It actually does everything, including order bumps, nice funnels, etc.

In terms of Thrive, not sure which ones you’re referring to. 🙂 Thrive Themes does landing pages, of course. Thrivecart does not.

• Ricardo Vasquez

December 17, 2021 at 9:33 pm

I just realized I had replied via email and said that I’ve used woofunnels but I was mistaken. I actually did try out cartflows and yeah, they don’t work well with thrive architect. Atleast not when I tried it.

Has that changed? How do you edit your pages when using cartflows?

Thanks

• David Risley

Administrator
      December 27, 2021 at 7:36 am

I use Elementor. Unfortunately, as nice as Thrive Architect is, it’s weak point is that it doesn’t work well with others. But, Elementor does and is very well supported.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Create Your FREE Account!

Join and participate in the community, access exclusive resources in the Document Vault, and get a free subscription to THE EDGE.

Your membership is free for life.