OK, here’s the deal…
I’ve got a bunch of big-ticket internet marketing courses that I want to give away. Included are:
- The 7-Figure Code (a Mike Filsaime product)
- Membership Site Bootcamp (Ryan Lee)
- NLP Copywriting (Harlan Kilstein)
- Mass Control (Frank Kern)
- Underground Online Seminar 6 (conference recordings, Yanik Silver)
- Traffic Secrets 1.0 (John Reese)
- Traffic Secrets 2.0 (John Reese)
- Membership Sites Revealed (Chris Lockwood)
- Product Launch Formula (I think the first version)
- Butterfly Marketing (10-Disc set, Filsaime)
- Masters of Copywriting, 5R version
- Instant Traffic Stampede (Yanik Silver, Jim Edwards)
As you can see, its a bunch of stuff. Now, ALL of these are in physical form – not digital. In fact, that’s why I want to get rid of them… they’re taking up too much space in my office. 🙂
Needless to say, I forked over a big pile of moolah for all this stuff over the years. But, it gets to a point where stuff is just… well, stuff. I far prefer digital versions of things these days (less space) and I really don’t need this stuff around anymore.
So, I want to do a giveaway. I want it to be cool. And I’m asking for your ideas.
Please post a comment and let me know your thought for a good giveaway contest idea that I can run on this blog.
A few criteria of my own:
- I’m not giving all of this stuff to one person. Ideally, I’ll split this up so there will be multiple winners. I have no idea how I’ll decide who gets what.
- Obviously, the contest should be designed to drive people into this site. Obviously. 🙂
- Ideally, the contest won’t require a huge amount of overhead on the part of my assistant.
Obviously, I could think up something on my own. I’ve done giveaways before, but nothing with prizes this big. So, why I am asking you for ideas?
- More heads, the merrier. You guys can give me some ideas I might not think of on my own.
- This is a blog about blogging, so you guys can also learn some ideas from looking over the ideas I get. We all win.
OK, I look forward to some cool ideas. And, soon, I’ll get something going on this because I really want this stuff out of my office. This stuff has been sitting on my floor for a few months now. 🙂