I'll put it to you simply...
There's a pretty good chance that your blog content, social media updates, and even emails to your list are NOT driving your business forward as they should.
If you find yourself sending out new stuff just because of the calendar... or because that's just "what you're supposed to do", then I can all but guarantee that you're losing out on a lot of opportunity.
Simply put, content just for the sake of content doesn't do very much good. It feels like a waste of time - and that's because it is.
This is why so many blog owners end up feeling like they're writing and publishing for no reward. It is like blogging on a hamster wheel.
It's The PLAN Which Makes The Difference
If you drive your content by an actual strategic plan, then everything aligns. Your content is in line with your growth and revenue goals.
And we're not just talking about content calendars!
A content calendar is a big help, however merely plopping blog posts onto different calendar days is not what we're talking about.
Move up a level from that and we're talking about the overall strategy.
We're talking plainly about the difference between run-of-the-mill blogging... and true content marketing.
It provides direction to your blog posts, your videos, your emails, your social media updates. All of it... in perfect alignment... all geared toward furthering your business goals.
Sounds great. But, can be easier said than done. I know from experience.
Which is why I crafted this course...
Say Goodbye To Writer's Block And Quotas... And Hello To Calm, Focused, Planned Content Which Pays
Building Your Content Marketing Plan is a course that I created from my nearly 2 decades of experience powering businesses with blogs and email lists.
I haven't always done it right. But, those mistakes led to real experience of doing it effectively.
With this course, we're going to talk about true strategic content marketing. We'll start with how content actually works to create buyers, then move into strategic planning for meeting your particular revenue goals. We then reverse engineer that into the content you need to make it all come together.
This course will walk you through how to make your content actually work for you.
You Will Discover...
- Various tools to help you manage your content planning
- A precise process for mapping your income goal into specific content campaigns
- Various kinds of marketing campaigns and how to work them in together on your calendar
- How to map your campaigns to your calendar in a way which will work for you (and not exhaust your audience)
- How exactly to use different content formats in conjunction to fuel your campaigns
- The 5 stages of awareness and how to model your content to move people through them until they're ready to buy
- Exactly how to work regular list building and subscriber activation into your content plan
- How to use different platforms simultaneously to fuel your campaigns (including social media, videos, podcast, etc.)
- The 5 major content types for fueling a content-driven business - and when to use each one
- How often to release new content (Hint: It isn't likely what you would expect).
- How to bring this strategic planning together into your actual content calendar (with specific tools to help you do it)
- Methods of introducing efficiency into your content plan so you don't always have to create from scratch.
- How to put certain parts of your content marketing on automatic. Set it and forget it.
- How to develop and leverage reusable campaigns
- How to take the time out of content creation and make it faster and more effecient
All Our Courses Include...
Short on time? No problem. All video lessons can be watched at 1.25x, 1.5x or 2x the normal speed.
Every lesson in our courses are optimized for all devices. Watch it anytime, anywhere on your terms.
No overwhelming 1 hour lessons. Video lessons are broken up into digestible chunks so you can work it into your life.
Learn On The Go
All our courses are transcribed and accompanied by audio versions. Learn your way - and on the go.
Support is handled in-house, and David will personally answer student questions. Send in a question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Money Back Guarantee
Try any course for a full 30 days. If you don't completely dig it, send an email to our support and we'll promptly refund your purchase.
Ready To Make Your Content Calendar Profitable?
The enrollment fee for non-members is just $49.
This includes lifetime access and all future updates to the course.