Let's start off with some cold, hard math...
Trying to monetize your blog using Adsense ads, Amazon affiliate links, or random ads in your sidebar just isn't a good way to go. There's two huge problems with it...
- It usually doesn't make you very much money. (and that's kind of a big deal)
- You LOSE your reader because it sends people away from your blog - most likely for no good reason since #1 above remains true
Finding success on this path requires a lot of traffic. We're talking SERIOUS amounts of traffic. With the average revenue for 1,000 ad views running around $2.80, if you are getting a 70% split from the banner network you're using, you'd still only be earning $1.96 from 1000 views.
1000 page views. Less than two bucks.
You don't fix that kind of problem by throwing more ads all over the place and turning your blog into a huge billboard.
The Key To Revenue Is Running Your Blog Like A Real Business
Build a real business machine behind the scenes of your blog – a business machine that is designed to provide massive value to your audience in exchange for money.
YOU get the customer, not somebody else.
You don’t feel icky because your blog isn’t littered up with ads.
You don’t have to post content as often if you don’t want to.
Also, because your business machine is generating revenue for you, you actually can employ paid traffic in order to quickly, reliably and predictably grow your blog and business.
Growing your blog is no longer a matter of a long, hard slog and lady luck on your side… it is more of a simple math problem.
It works by building the business machine behind your blog - your funnel. Your blog sits on top of this thing and provides various points of entry into the funnel.
And the math is a LOT more favorable...
Take that same 1000 people and run it through THIS setup and you're going to be earning a LOT more than $1.96. In fact, building a blog profit funnel is the KEY to generating respectable revenue from blogs without serious amounts of traffic.
This Is Also Your Key To Traffic
The world of traffic has changed. The amount of noise out there is off the charts and it is harder than ever to stand out using the traditional methods used by bloggers.
Today, the way to take your traffic into your own hands is by using paid traffic. Yet, many immediately dismiss this option because they don't want to spend money without making it.
That's why building up a proper business machine - or funnel - behind your blog is of the utmost importance. It isn't only about making money... it is also about being able to pay for more traffic in order to fuel the pump.
What This All Means...
You Will Discover...
- How to turn your "transformation" into content - and products to offer
- 2 specific strategies to build this funnel even when you don't have information products of your own
- The core psychology of your funnel and how to "bake it in" to the funnel flow and maximize conversions
- How to identify potential high-end offers - even if you didn't think it was possible before
- How to develop multiple front-end offers without increasing your workload
- How to quickly and easy create the PERFECT lead magnets to get people into your funnels
- How to pair front-end offers with a lead magnet so that it practically sells itself
- How to get traffic into your funnel so that the leads and sales actually happen (even if you don't have much traffic on your blog yet)
- The exact layout of your autoresponder emails that automate the funnel
- The full mechanics of how your pages flow together, how to hook them up, and how your email list works in conjunction with it
- A point-by-point walkthrough on building the core components of the funnel
- How to set up funnel measurement so you can track performance (including a funnel ROI calculator)
If you want to take REAL control over your income, this is most definitely the way you need to go.
Not because I said so, but because every business out there does. This model is based on business fundamentals that transcend blogging. All we're doing is bringing it all home to the world of online business.
All Our Courses Include...
Short on time? No problem. All video lessons can be watched at 1.25x, 1.5x or 2x the normal speed.
Every lesson in our courses are optimized for all devices. Watch it anytime, anywhere on your terms.
No overwhelming 1 hour lessons. Video lessons are broken up into digestible chunks so you can work it into your life.
Learn On The Go
All our courses are transcribed and accompanied by audio versions. Learn your way - and on the go.
Support is handled in-house, and David will personally answer student questions. Send in a question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Money Back Guarantee
Try any course for a full 30 days. If you don't completely dig it, send an email to our support and we'll promptly refund your purchase.
Ready To Build Your Blog's Revenue Engine?
The enrollment fee for non-members is just $47.
This includes lifetime access and all future updates to the course.