After what SHOCKINGLY turned into a 9-month hiatus, The Blog Program is back! And, David has his tail between his legs, asking for forgiveness. 😉…
After what SHOCKINGLY turned into a 9-month hiatus, The Blog Program is back! And, David has his tail between his legs, asking for forgiveness. 😉
Actually, in this episode, I sit down and talk about where my efforts have been for the last many months with Blog Marketing Academy.
Go behind the scenes with me as I talk about some of the projects I have been working on to “clear out the underbrush” from years of business, and put some order into things using SYSTEMS.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The real reason why this podcast hasn’t come out in over 9 months.
- My conversion from Aweber to Office AutoPilot… and why.
- My thinking behind the “daily videos” (which aren’t so daily anymore)
- My switch to the Genesis Framework… and why.
- Why I stopped using Wishlist Member (although I still love it), and switched to something else.
- The BIG bottleneck to my business over the last many months, and what I’m doing to solve it.
I hope you enioy this one. It is long overdue.
If you’re up for it, help spread the word that the show is back:
Transcript Download: Click Here To Download PDF
Lastly, I’d truly appreciate it if you take a moment to subscribe to the show in iTunes and rate/review it inside of iTunes. It’d really help me out. 🙂 Here’s how you can do it:
- Open up iTunes.
- Search for “the blog program” podcast.
- When you’re ready, give the show a star rating and write a short review.
Thanks for listening!
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: