Over The Shoulder With Thrive Themes
I fully stand behind my recommendation of Thrive Suite – and I want YOU to fully realize the power of this suite for yourself, too. So, I want to GIVE YOU access to my course, Over The Shoulder With Thrive Themes, for FREE when you secure your Thrive Membership.
I have been a proponent of Thrive Themes for quite some time. Not only have I recommended it to my students, but I am a user of it myself.
Since I originally recommended Thrive Themes, it has only gotten better. Now known as Thrive Suite, the platform has moved far beyond just themes… and into a suite of tools that provide so much functionality that it is hard to ignore.
Thrive Themes offers the following powerful solutions:
- Thrive Architect. An extremely powerful page builder that will allow anybody (even non coders) to easily create and design landing pages and blog content that looks fantastic.
- Thrive Theme Builder. A theme building platform that is, essentially, the “universal theme”. This one platform will allow you to turn your website into anything you want, all in a visual editor and totally “no code”.
- Thrive Leads. An extremely powerful list building tool for managing all of your opt-in needs across your entire blog.
- Thrive Comments. A direct replacement for the default comment system on your blog that provides powerful marketing capabilities.
- Thrive Apprentice. A great system for designing and organizing your online courses – a powerful option if you wish to publish courses on your site (free or paid).
- Thrive Ovation. A system for collecting, managing and displaying testimonials across your blog. You’ll always have social proof to use on demand.
- Thrive Ultimatum. A powerful countdown timer system, with all kinds of bells and whistles, for making more sales using urgency.
- Thrive Quiz Builder. A powerful system for building online quizzes to increase engagement and build segmented email lists.
I think the Thrive Suite is the best “bang for the buck” you can get for any online entrepreneur building with WordPress.
Thrive Themes has really good documentation. They’re support is decent. And they really stand behind their stuff like crazy, since updates are coming out all the time. They really earn their keep. 🙂
But, since I have been recommending Thrive for awhile, I’ve watched a lot of my students use it. Primarily Architect, Theme Builder and Leads. And, what I found is that it takes a bit to wrap you head around how best to use them.
When you’re just starting out with something like Thrive Architect, sitting there looking at that “blank slate”, it can feel a little overwhelming.
You feel like you’ve got this gorgeous, powerful tool sitting there, but you’re not sure how best to start using it.
I wanted to fully stand behind my recommendation of Thrive Themes. By providing an additional layer of support over top of what the Thrive Themes team provides.
In this course, you’re going to look over my shoulder as I show you the best ways to use tools like Thrive Architect, Thrive Leads, etc.
I’ll show you some tricks. I’ll clarify some things that might not make total sense immediately. I’ll iron out a few confusions.
I’ll also be there to answer your questions, so you’re not totally reliant only on Thrive Themes support or random Youtube searches.
How To Gain Access To This Course
All PRO members automatically get access to this course as part of the course library. But, even if you’re not a PRO member, you can get free, complementary access to this course as a bonus.
By purchasing your Thrive Suite through our affiliate link, we will make a modest commission. It costs you nothing extra, of course. In exchange for your support, you will be granted complementary, lifetime access to Over The Shoulder With Thrive Themes.