So, you told me why you blog. Now, I’ll tell you why I do it.
- Because I like to help people.
- Because the idea of working a 9-to-5 in a cubicle somewhere makes me want to stick a fork in my eye and twist.
- Because I have things to say.
- Because I feel bloggers are helping people constantly every day with their content… and they should be able to make money doing it if they want to. They deserve it.
- Because I can make a living doing something I enjoy.
- Because I like to be in control of my own time and not be forced to be somewhere I don’t want to be.
- Because I enjoy being able to help and influence people while being able to work from home.
- Because I like being flexible and being able to adapt to change.
- Because I like being able to give myself a pay raise without having to beg anybody.
- Because I can spend time with these little guys…
That’s why. 🙂