Get Your Site Built In A Day.
Fast Starting Point. Ready To Grow.
Perfect for the beginner or solopreneur just getting started.
Website In A Day Is Right For You If…
- You’re embarrassed that you have no website yet.
- Your “website” is just a placeholder and you know it looks like hell.
- Your website makes your business look unprofessional
- Your website is literally not doing your business any good.
- You’ve been wasting way too much time trying to do it yourself (when you know you shouldn’t be 😉 )
- You want to quickly get the ball rolling on a new idea.
- You just want to get it done.
- You want to have something relatively custom.
The Website In A Day service is designed to make things simple, easy… and fast.
It is based on the simple truth that most websites out there share the same basic pages and functions. Especially when it comes to WordPress, we’re not exactly re-inventing the wheel here every time.
Thing is, I have found that too many website designers charge pretty large amounts of money for this stuff. They’ll charge thousands of dollars for something that is actually pretty quick to build. It is almost as if they’re counting on you to think this stuff is way more complex and customized than it actually is.
I’ve decided not to do that.
You can have me build your site and get your web presence online for as little as $699.
For many small business websites, that’s really all that would be needed.
Also, unlike some others I’ve seen out there, I’m not going to build your site on some paid service like SquareSpace or Wix. No, I want your website to be something you own and control and can take anywhere you want. I call it “digital sovereignty”. So, we’ll be using WordPress. The site will be your’s. And you can take it to any hosting you want (or have us host it, if you like).
Here’s How Website In A Day Works…
We start off with the core, basic small business website. And then depending on what extra features you may need, you can put add-ons onto it. And for more custom stuff, we can talk about that, too.
Here’s the basics…
- A template-based website (you choose the one you like).
- We’ll make minor customizations and changes to the site as you request.
- The site will include 4-6 pages to start (usually Home, About, Services, Contact, etc.)
- The blog will be ready to go (or we can hide it if you’re not ready for a blog yet)
- No extra theme or plugin license fees required. We’ll cover it and it is included for you.
- Built on WordPress, which means you own and control it. You won’t be locked into any proprietary services like SquareSpace. You won’t be tied to me, either. It is your’s to do with what you please.
You will have a great-looking website that makes you and your business look fantastic. For many small businesses, that’s all that is needed. And if you need special features, we can add those things on.
When you book Website In A Day, here’s how it will work:
- You book the service.
- I’ll send you a welcome packet. This will include some information on how to prepare things so that your site can be built according to the needs of your specific business or project.
- You will go through my Website Wizard to bring in the content that you will want on your website.
- You will book a day which you and I will both dedicate to the build-out of your site. We’ll find a day that works for both of us so that we can work together on the details during implementation.
- On the scheduled day, I will build your site for you. We will speak in a Zoom session to fine-tune things so that the site fits your needs. And we’ll be in touch in a private Slack room during the day so things can be fine-tuned as we go.
- By the end of the day, your website will be online and ready to go.
The core Website In A Day service is meant for a standard small business website with a contact page. For some, that’s just all you need. But, there are add-ons to this core service you can optionally add to the mix. Such as:
- Appointment Scheduler (Great for coaches, service providers)
- Email List Core Setup (for list building and growing your email list)
- Online Course Area (if you intend to have courses on your website)
- Membership / Client Access Setup (including member login, account management, basic content protection)
- Ecommerce / Sales (basic setup of software to sell memberships, services, products on your site)
- Social Feed / Chat / Reviews (Bring in social reviews of your business, ability to collect/display testimonials on site)
Here’s the way add-ons work…
You will be able to book the basic setup of these site features when you sign up for the service. The basic functionality will be set up for you using the best plugins needed. We’ll perform the core setup as needed, then it will be up to you to set it up the way you want. If you want my help with those details, you can use Anytime Credits to have that more detailed work done.
OK, Let’s Take Questions…
OK, How Much?
The idea of this offer is to provide a simple, productized service with upfront cost for people who are just spinning up a new website and don’t want a bunch of complexity.
You book it. We collect the info info. We book a day. And we build your site together. Nice and simple.
The starting point for Website In A Day is only $650.
If you need additional features, those will be paid add-ons. If you purchase any of those, it will include the setup of the plugins and the basic “plumbing”. But, to get your site on the calendar, you only need to book the core service.
The goal is that… at the end of our scheduled day together, your site is ready to go. A fully operational minimum viable product that is then ready for you to improve and grow.
Alright, are you ready to get your site online? Are you ready to give your business a professional presence online that will actually serve as a marketing tool for you?
Then, let’s get you booked in Website In A Day.
Here’s how to get the ball rolling…