Any blogger looking to expand their reach, their audience, or their revenue… HAS to be doing email marketing. In this episode, David continues with part 2 of his series on rapid fire power tips for email marketing for bloggers. We talk about how to best build your list as well as what to DO with your list once they’ve subscribed. Each tip is something you can put to use to get results.
In this episode, we continue with part 2 of the series: 30 Email Marketing Power Tips For Bloggers.
If you didn’t catch episode #27, go back and listen to it so that you get tips 1-10.
In this episode of the show, I cover 11-20.
We’ll talk about…
- The one thing you need to make sure you do on every email you send to your list.
- The big mistake that way too many bloggers make with their email lists.
- The ideal length for that email.
- How you should format your emails to work best on mobile devices.
- How many times to include a link in the email.
- And more. After all, they’re 10 of them in this episode.
Subscribe And Share
Lastly, I’d truly appreciate it if you take a moment to subscribe to the show in iTunes and rate/review it inside of iTunes. It’d really help me out. 🙂 Here’s how you can do it:
- Open up iTunes.
- Search for “the blog program” podcast.
- When you’re ready, give the show a star rating and write a short review.
Thanks for listening!
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: