In school, we’re taught a lot of different rules about writing. We’re taught different formats, different rules, and all kinds of grammar rules.
Well, the good news is that you can toss most of that out the window when it comes to your blogging.
In this episode, I talk about 5 specific aspects of effective blogging that just might piss off your English teacher. If you want your blog posts to be more effective, or you want your blogging to take less time, then listen to this episode now.
In episode 20, you’ll learn about…
- Why academic writers make crappy bloggers (most of the time)
- What paragraphs in blog posts have in common with comedic timing
- What happens when you use big fancy words in your blog posts
- How you should view people who point out typos and grammar issues in your blog posts
- What the true purpose is of all your blogging
This episode was a lot of fun to record. I hope it is as fun to listen to. 🙂