We all know that video marketing is pretty important these days, but it can be a little mystifying (and frustrating) to iron down a process to actually make videos which don’t suck. In this episode, David breaks down his ENTIRE process for making video blog entries for the Blog Marketing Academy. He shares the setup, how get tracks ideas, his equipment, the process from beginning to end – and more. This episode is packed with a LOT of practical video tips.
Since the beginning of 2014, I’ve been pretty regular about posting new videos to the video blog.
Since I’ve done that, I’ve had some people (surprisingly) think that my setup is a lot fancier than it is. So, in this episode of the podcast, I break down the entire process I use to make these videos.
I share the setup, the idea phase, the equipment, the entire process of actually recording them, etc.
This episode is a little bit longer than the others, but it is insanely practically (if I do say so myself). 🙂
In episode 21, you’ll learn about…
- Why I stopped making videos in my car
- How I come up with and track topics for my web videos (and other things)
- The exact equipment I’m using for my videos
- The entire process, from beginning to end, I use to make every video blog entry
- How I use my 3-piece lighting kit
- How I got my video intro done
- Much, MUCH more
This episode was very practical, so for that reason I mentioned a lot of tools. Here they are with links:
- Canon T4i DSLR
- Canon 18mm-135mm IS STM lens
- Sennheiser EW 100 G3 Wireless Lapel Mic
- Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Wired Lapel Mic
- FancierStudio 3000 Watt Softbox lighting kit
- Logitech c920 Webcam
Subscribe And Share
Lastly, I’d truly appreciate it if you take a moment to subscribe to the show in iTunes and rate/review it inside of iTunes. It’d really help me out. 🙂 Here’s how you can do it:
- Open up iTunes.
- Search for “the blog program” podcast.
- When you’re ready, give the show a star rating and write a short review.
Thanks for listening!
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: