Since the beginning of 2014, I’ve been pretty regular about posting new videos to the video blog.
Since I’ve done that, I’ve had some people (surprisingly) think that my setup is a lot fancier than it is. So, in this episode of the podcast, I break down the entire process I use to make these videos.
I share the setup, the idea phase, the equipment, the entire process of actually recording them, etc.
This episode is a little bit longer than the others, but it is insanely practically (if I do say so myself). 🙂
In episode 21, you’ll learn about…
- Why I stopped making videos in my car
- How I come up with and track topics for my web videos (and other things)
- The exact equipment I’m using for my videos
- The entire process, from beginning to end, I use to make every video blog entry
- How I use my 3-piece lighting kit
- How I got my video intro done
- Much, MUCH more
This episode was very practical, so for that reason I mentioned a lot of tools. Here they are with links: