In my years of helping bloggers monetize and build businesses, I’ve seen a host of common pitfalls. Unfortunately, too, I know that MOST people who embark on this journey won’t make it.
Why is that?
Is it because of a lack of information, or marketers misleading them? Or is it something else?
Well, I’m here to tell you that is almost all cases, the reason the online business doesn’t succeed is because of certain bad habits or mistaken viewpoints of the person trying to do it.
In this episode, I talk about 10 of the most common pitfalls that will ultimately lead to failure to build a business. Are you doing any of them?
In episode 23, you’ll learn about…
- How money is REALLY made online (or offline)
- The activity you’re doing right now that you have to limit… otherwise you’ll never get the necessary work done.
- How preparing for success can be taken a little too far
- How a fear of selling really gets in the way
- Why you can’t assume you know what people really want.
- Why spending money is necessary in order to make it.
- Much more…
This was a fun episode to record. I really enjoy getting into those topics where I get a little animated because… well, I have my opinions. 🙂 But, also, some of these things are a bit frustrating because they actually get in the way of me helping people.
At the same time, don’t be discouraged. I’ve done MANY of these bad habits myself – and none of us are perfect. But, the first step is to realize the problem and acknowledge it.