What makes the difference between blogs that make money... and those which don't? Find out how blog monetization REALLY works in 2017... and how it has everything to do with getting traffic. Pick your date and time for this free blog monetization workshop.
Continuing our topic of webinars, this episode is a walk-through of a general layout for a 60-minute webinar.
You can download the reference for this episode at:
We talk about a general plan for
– Introduction (10 minutes)
– The Content (40 minutes)
– The Close (10 minutes)
And we’ll be discussing a lot of tips and strategies for how to execute each section of your webinar. For example:
– How should you go about doing your intro?
– How can you defuse their concern about it being a “sales pitch”?
– What is a ‘yes sequence’ and how does it apply to the beginning of your webinar?
– How can you ensure they pay attention?
– How should you price your offer?
– How can you increase conversion rate on your webinar using timers and bonuses?
– How can you reduce their risk AND get AWESOME testimonials in the process?
– What do you do on-screen at the end of your webinar?
These – and more – are all discussed in this episode of Coffee Break. This is a meaty episode. To get the most out of it, I’d recommend having this PDF available as you give it a listen:
Links mentioned in this episode: