Here’s the description for this episode…
In this episode, David talks about why he has made the decision to walk away from the tech site (PCMECH.COM) which got him started in this business, and he has been operating for the last 16 years. It is a time to move forward. David gives the background and the thought process leading up to this… in his own words.
I have already written a post talking about this, but I thought I would detail some more specifics about this my talking directly about it in the podcast.
I am also going to let my PCMech.com audience know about this particular episode, so if you’re coming over from there – WELCOME.
In episode 24, you’ll learn about…
- The background of PCMech and what’s happened to it for the last few years
- Some “behind the scenes” info on the tech niche, and how PCMech has been operated lately.
- The MOST IMPORTANT lesson I have learned though this.
- Why you DON’T have to continue running with everything you’ve started
- Why you should build to sell – even if you don’t intend to ever sell your site.
This episode is different than the usual fare. Instead of talking about business growth and blogging growth, I’m talking about what is essentially a “fall from grace”. But, there are lessons to be learned here by everybody – including myself.