At Blog Marketing Academy, we believe…
- Helping others – and getting paid for it – is a moral obligation.
- At its core, online business is – and SHOULD be – simple.
- Making a difference in the lives of others doesn’t have to be complicated.
By subscribing to and reading the Blog Marketing Academy site, you are signing up to stop spinning your wheels endlessly chasing the dream of “monetization”.
You want to stop being unacknowledged, spending your time trying to help others… only to have it go completely unrecognized and unnoticed.
You’re going to impact a lot of people, become a leader in your market, and gain financial freedom by making the world a better place.
To do this, we’re going to use the platform of blogging as the powerful marketing platform that it is. It is the most powerful medium today for spreading a message, making a difference, and marketing your product or service… so that you can fulfill your mission.
If you’re ready to make the commitment, then subscribe below for free updates and become a regular reader of The Academy:
I’m a 34 year old guy from Tampa Bay, Florida who makes my living full-time as a content marketing strategist and online publisher. I’ve been in this business for 14 years – and counting. I was exclusively a tech blogger for the first 10 of those years.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- I am a straight-shooter and will tell you how this business really works. No get-rich-quick bullshit here. You’re smarter than that.
- I firmly believe that blogs don’t make money – BUSINESSES do. I will show you how to create a real business, then use blogging as an effective marketing tool.
- I don’t believe marketing is bad – only dishonest, value-less marketing is bad.
- I believe many “professional bloggers” out there who teach blogging are leading people astray by focusing too much on the mechanics of blogging – and not enough on building real businesses.
- My aim is to make things simple, not complicated.
I am a father, husband, entrepreneur, blogging, author, speaker and consultant. In that order.
The mission of Blog Marketing Academy is:
- Show you how to set up a blog that converts visitors into customers.
- Show you how not to be a blogger, but a business owner with a blog.
- Show you how to build a loyal base of readers and prospects.
- Show you how to use blogging as an effective marketing medium for your message.
- Keep you from wasting your valuable time or being buried in information overload.