How do you make a product which actually sells?
How do you make it effective and truly get results?
And how do you make it look 'pro'... and finally get it DONE?
Let's be clear on one very simple thing...
You don't have an online business at all until you have something to offer. Something to SELL.
It can be cute and fun to spin around with banner ads and affiliate links, but let's face it: The real money isn't made until you have your own product.
After all, that's what businesses do. They provide a product people want and they sell it.
So, if you would like to make respectable money from your blogging, there's one simple starting point...
Create your product.
Even if you already have a blog set up and going, you honestly haven't even approached the starting line yet if you don't have at least one product to sell.
Online Training Is A Multi-Billion Dollar Industry
Building online training is huge business. A few stats for you:
This is clearly a very big industry.
And moving beyond numbers to just my own gut feeling...
I think this is the way things will be moving in the future. We have a massive bubble in the world of college education. Massive amounts of college debt out there. As that bubble bursts, I think you're going to see a reset of education. I think the efficiency and cost of online education will lead to a growing cottage industry of on-demand, online training.
The future of education will be outcome-based, on-demand, and online.
And whether you publish a product in e-book format, publish a course on Udemy, or (my preferred way) to self-publish a course and sell it on your own website... there's a lot of revenue potential here for you.
But, it requires you to actually plan it and MAKE it.
I've Made A Lot Of Products Over The Years...
I've made all kinda of products, including CD-ROM's, DVDs, e-books, printed books and a LOT of online training courses.Here's some of the products I made for my first major online business, which was a large technology blog...
I've also created (obviously) a number of different information products for bloggers. My first major course was Blog Masters Club (pictured below)...
... and I went on from there to create a bunch of different courses. All of them are now found inside the The Lab here at Blog Marketing Academy.
I know how to create products.
I've done a lot of it.And you know what?...
It isn't nearly as complicated as some make it out to be.
This is such an important issue - so core to your future as an online entrepreneur - that wanted to simplify it.
The Blog Marketing Academy is on a mission to create - through people like yourself - a large wake of profit-making blogs. But, in order to do that, you've got to have products to sell.
Watch The Introduction Video From
The Product Creation Blueprint
You Will Discover...
- How to get "inside the head" of your potential customer to find out what they REALLY want you to make
- How to nail down the outcome you intend to deliver (with specific worksheets to guide you through it)
- How to outline the full scope of your offer and ensure your product will match up to it
- How to determine the product formats you should use (but based around your customer experience, not simply your gut feeling)
- The instructional psychology behind the very structure of your product - and how it has everything to do with them getting results
- How to control and map their progress through the product to ensure REAL delivery (and future testimonials)
- The 7 learning styles and how to build each of them into your product design
- How to map out each training piece to ensure maximum understanding and application
- The full "routing" of your student through the course, from beginning, middle, to the end
- The huge downfalls of creating effective online training - and how to avoid them
- The scheduling hack you can use to actually ensure your product gets done
- The full list of every single tool I use to create my own products
- How to do "onboarding" via email for all new students so they get the full experience
All Our Courses Include...
Short on time? No problem. All video lessons can be watched at 1.25x, 1.5x or 2x the normal speed.
Every lesson in our courses are optimized for all devices. Watch it anytime, anywhere on your terms.
No overwhelming 1 hour lessons. Video lessons are broken up into digestible chunks so you can work it into your life.
Learn On The Go
All our courses are transcribed and accompanied by audio versions. Learn your way - and on the go.
Support is handled in-house, and David will personally answer student questions. Send in a question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Money Back Guarantee
Try any course for a full 30 days. If you don't completely dig it, send an email to our support and we'll promptly refund your purchase.
Ready To Create Awesome Products?
The enrollment fee for non-members is just $47.
This includes lifetime access and all future updates to the course.