Any blogger looking to expand their reach, their audience, or their revenue… HAS to be doing email marketing. In this episode, David continues with part 3 of his series on rapid fire power tips for email marketing for bloggers. We talk about how to best build your list as well as what to DO with your list once they’ve subscribed. Each tip is something you can put to use to get results.
In this episode, we wrap up the series: 30 Email Marketing Power Tips For Bloggers.
In this episode of the show, I cover tips 21-30. To catch the prior email marketing tips, go back and listen to episodes #27 and #28 of the show.
This time around, we’ll talk about…
- A slick psychological tactic from storytelling which can drastically increase your open rates
- A source for some awesome autoresponder emails
- What you can learn from Hollywood production that works VERY nicely for email sequences
- How you should set up your FROM name and return address on our outgoing emails
- What you SHOULDN’T be emailing your entire list
- And more. After all, they’re 10 of them in this episode.
Subscribe And Share
Lastly, I’d truly appreciate it if you take a moment to subscribe to the show in iTunes and rate/review it inside of iTunes. It’d really help me out. 🙂 Here’s how you can do it:
- Open up iTunes.
- Search for “the blog program” podcast.
- When you’re ready, give the show a star rating and write a short review.
Thanks for listening!
To get automatic updates of this show to your mobile device, you can subscribe here: